Who should join PIA?
PIA was conceived to maximize value for a multidisciplinary and complementary community of organizations, including:
- Multinational corporations with a strong social mission operating in developing markets and seeking to augment the shared value created in their ecosystems
- Leading national companies actively committed to the economic and social development of their countries and regions
- Social enterprises operating in developing nations and delivering goods and services that improve the livelihoods of the poor
- NGOs and foundations with active market-driven programs addressing issues of global poverty
- Organizations aspiring to become one of the above through active learning and collaboration
- Governmental agencies
We believe that the strength of a community stems from the values driving its individual members. We welcome engagement by multiple representatives of PIA member organizations. In particular, we seek individual leaders who have:
- Passion for improving the world in which we live
- Appreciation for practical and inclusive solutions
- Commitment to sharing knowledge and experience
- Appetite for innovative ideas
- Openness to alternative points of view
- Enthusiasm for collaboration
Does it sound like PIA is right for you and your organization? Learn how to become a member.
Read more about what some members have to say about joining the Practical Impact Alliance.
Ajinomoto, CARE, Danone, Johnson & Johnson, Melton Foundation, OCP PHOSBOUCRAA Foundation, PACT, SC Johnson, Siemens Stiftung, USAID, World Vision.